POSITION: M&E Programme Officer
Location: Beirut, Lebanon
Duration: 1 year starting on March 2019
Line Manager: M&E Coordinator
Deadline for applications: 15/02/2019
Key functions of the profile sought:
M&E PO will be in charge of regular and timely monitoring and analysis of all relevant project data in line with the assigned project’s M&E system as well as with the COSV MENA M&E Monitoring Framework.
Monitoring and evaluation procedures:
• In coordination with Design, Monitoring and Evaluation Coordinator and the Project Team; set up, develop and implement tools and techniques aimed to enhancing the monitoring component of the project, based on Internal M&E Matrix
• Ensure the systematic collection of data, analysis the progress of the activities and monitor the results in terms of timeliness
• Produce reports and analyses related to the implementation of the different project activities and support smooth and timing implementation of project activities
• Produce monitoring and evaluation progress and final reports
• Produce relevant forms for data collection and digitalize them using KOBO ToolBox and similar tools in order to support project implementation.
Communication and information flows:
• Coordinate with and ensure linkages and synergies among COSV programs in the region
• Work in close collaboration with local counterparts to strengthen the quality and consistency of monitoring and evaluation activities in the field
• Supervise the M&E Fields Officers, ensure that all data is collected systematically
• Provide technical support for planning and monitoring the ongoing activities to the staff and partner on the ground;
• Ensure that all documentation is in place, filed up as hardcopies and digitalized on Drive.
• Bachelor’s university degree preferably in Development Studies, Humanitarian Affairs, Conflict Resolution, Political or Social Science, International Relations, Law or a related field from an accredited academic institution
• Full proficiency in English is a must, Arabic language an added value
• Proven Experience on M&E, assessment and data collection.
• Work experience of Result-based approaches and counterfactual analysis will be considered as a relevant asset
• At least 3 years of work experience in a similar position
• Strategic capacity to analyze complex environments, assessing risks and needs from a variety of sources
• Strong mediation and negotiation skills
• Experience in working in remote
• Good working knowledge of word processing and spreadsheet programs, particularly MS Word and MS Excel.
To apply, please send an updated cv with references to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please specify in the object: M&E Programme Officer_SC
Applications can be sent up to February 15nd, 2019.
Only pre-selected candidates will be contacted. COSV can ask candidates to attend more than one interview, costs to attend the interviews are not refunded by the organization.