Role: Administrative Coordinator
Location: Mozambique – Maputo
Starting date: 07/01/2020
Length of contract: 7 months (until end of July 2020).
Deadline for applications: 30/11/2019
COSV is looking for a suitable candidate to fill the position of Administrative Coordinator for its regional office in MAPUTO
The Administrative Coordinator will be responsible for:
• Overseeing office accountancy, under management supervision;
• Support Program Coordinator in taking all corrective actions to ensure projects financial reporting in line with budgets according to COSV and donors procedures;
• Ensuring the timely review and correct entry of accounting transactions into COSV accounting software (NPW) on a daily basis;
• Verifying the accuracy of monthly project cashbooks and checking related receipts and bank statements;
• Reconciling and monitoring cash and bank accounts balances;
• Facilitating the compiling of audit-ready project financial reports by classifying and accurately filing all relevant documents;
• Facilitating external auditors’ evaluations;
Qualifications and Skills Required:
1. Degree in Finance or Business Administration
2. Professional working experience as Administrator for an NGO
3. Knowledge of donors’ financial procedures (i.e. European Commission)
4. Excellent knowledge of double-entry accounting
5. Computer literate with knowledge of Excel spreadsheets
6. Knowledge of accounting software
7. Knowledge of Portuguese, English and/or Italian
8. Problem solving and organizational capabilities
To apply, please send an updated cv with references to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please specify in the object: Moz/Administrative Coordinator/SC. Applications can be sent up to November 30th, 2019.
Only pre-selected candidates will be contacted. COSV can ask candidates to attend more than one interview, costs to attend the interviews are not refunded by the organization.