Duty station: Beirut
Duration: 12 months, renewable.
Starting date: First Half of February 2019
Deadline for applications: 31/01/2019
The FinAC will have a role of supervision on local Finance and Administration Unit and will actively support the correct management of the sub-grants disbursed by the Organization.
In particular the FinAC:
• Has to ensure the correct management of cash and bank accounts
• Is responsible for the administrative and financial control of ongoing projects
• Ensures the correct accounting and all accounting documents filing from the Unit staff
• Supports the Project Manager(s) for the administrative implementation of the project (contracts, procurements, HR, etc.) in compliance with COSV and donors’ procedures
• Supports the Project Manager(s) for the project expenditure planning, amendments, budget control and forecast.
• Supervises and monitors local Finance and Administration staff to ensure that all systems and procedures are in place;
• Supports the Grants managers in monitoring grants disbursement, reporting and implementation.
• Diploma in finance and accounting studies
• Minimum 3-5 years directly related work experience
• Demonstrated skills and experience developed in complex projects.
• Strong written and oral communications skills in English. Arabic is a strong asset.
• Flexible, independent and curious person with demonstrated ability to adapt to changing circumstances.
• Team player, strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
• Ability to handle a large volume of work while demonstrating keen attention to detail with ability to track multiple projects at one time.
• Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
• Strong computer literacy, including ability to use word processing and spread-sheet and database software and to search the internet for research purposes.
Please send your updated CV mentioning three references together with a short motivational letter to: email@example.com by 31/01/2019
In the mail subject specify: FinAC/Beirut_SC
Only pre-selected candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Duty station: Beirut